Electical control panel design engineers:
With electrical design, compliance and safety are paramount, not just the operational functionality and performance of your equipment.
Our electrical design team can develop new designs or refurbishments and enhancement to existing systems in the following area:
Electrical design services:
- Control panel design, including PLC, drives, switchgear etc.
- PLC architecture design and programming
- Power distribution / switchgear / motor control centre (MCC) design
- Electrical safety, machine safety directive
- Site wide / plant electrical design for installations
Our designs strictly adhere to IEE, European Low Voltage, ATEX specifications and more. Being constantly abreast of changes in these regulations, our designs and advice bring these changes to you.
Refurbishment of obsolete control panels
In addition to the above services, we can bring your existing capital equipment up to date by redesigning (and delivery of) electrical panels and PLC programs from obsolete and ageing control panels, to new, ‘fit form and function’ replacements, as well as function enhancements to help you on the journey towards Made Smarter.
Control system build and installation
And don’t forget, we don’t just design systems, we can build, test, deliver, install and commission the whole system as part of your project.