Statistical Process Control
SPC Integration as part of your business improvement
At InControl, we can integrate different enterprise software systems together. This often provides us with access to the same machine and process data, which is then shared with different disciplines for different needs in your business. Whether for maintenance, process optimisation or OEE, we can help.
So, what is SPC? If you are new to Statistical Process Control (SPC), this can be a daunting question. SPC is everywhere in manufacturing – yet there may still be some who either don’t know about it or are intimidated by the concept.
InControl Systems like to select the best software products for the application and the business need, which is why if your business success is based on product quality, process optimisation and eliminating scrap, we could recommend Enact ® by InfinityQS®.
Why choose InfinityQS Enact?
Enact® is a native-cloud Quality Intelligence platform powered by real-time Statistical Process Control (SPC). Whatever your industry, Enact® can help you improve product quality in an affordable way and transform the way you view your quality data. Enact’s Unified Data Repository brings together and standardizes all your quality and process data, helping decrease costs and enabling better, faster operations decisions.
Enact meets your business needs — whatever your size
InfinityQS® Enact is a Quality Intelligence platform that speeds and simplifies real-time quality data collection, reporting, and analysis. Whether your company operates one manufacturing site or sites in multiple locations, Enact® can help you meet your most pressing goals: reducing scrap and waste, improving product quality, and maintaining compliance.
Benefits of the Enact platform
Manufacturers can benefit from Enact’s native-cloud capabilities, as well as InfinityQS’ decades of SPC and manufacturing. Industry experience and responsiveness to customer feedback:
- Unparalleled data visibility – Enact® standardizes quality data, whether collected manually or automatically. Data is unified so that manufacturers can get a “big picture” view of process quality.
- Targeted, strategic insight – Enact users get access to quality data and alerts based on their roles and responsibilities.
Highly visual, customizable dashboards help users focus on the data that they need and tune out the excess. Enact’s SaaS model provides mobility and availability of data.
- Secure, efficient, flexible deployment model – The SaaS platform also speeds implementation, swaps out time-consuming upgrades for updates, and minimizes TCO. Plus, Enact® integrates with your existing infrastructure.
- Scalability and cost effectiveness – Fast, immensely scalable, and unbelievably affordable, Enact® enables manufacturers to increase or decrease the size of their implementation as needed. The platform’s ability to use parts recipes to apply process models across products enables impressive ROI.
- Data collection and visualization that works like you do – Data collections support manual entry or semiautomated entry (through scales, callipers, etc.), are designed to be reused, and can be used on demand or at set time intervals. Data collections and data summaries are prioritized for the user, highlighting collections that are due and data streams that need attention.